Comments

browj2 wrote on 10/8/2013, 8:43 PM

Hi tzone23,

Your question indicates that you are using Photo Manager. Is this correct? Do you have any other Magix software?

If you are using PhotoManager, then the only option to make a slide show is under the tab Share and opening Slideshow Maker 2. Make sure that you select some photos first. Once you go in, you have to decide on the project name and which image format to use. Once selected and you click on next, you have to select the photos that you want. You should have selected some photos in Photo Manager before starting; you can add more once you start. When you get to the screen that shows a slide, and a template style above the slide, this is where you have to make some decisions. This is also where you should click on Help and consult the manual. You can also read the pdf manual that was installed with SlideMaker 2. These will explain what is happening. What I write here cannot replace reading and following the manual.

Select a template, select background music if you wish, fades, effects, properties & titles, and create slideshow (Preview), play it to review what happens, then change anything that you don't like and create the slideshow again. Once you go to the next screen , you can save the slideshow for future changes (look at the top line for the diskette), then Output as video file. If you don't like the result, then you can open the file and change the parameters. If you have PhotoStory on DVD or Movie Edit Pro, you can open the file that you save and edit it. If you don't, then you can either open SlideShow Maker from Programs or by selecting at least one photo and opening it from Photo Manager under Share and clicking on load file and loading your previous file and modifying it.

In any event, you should read the help screens or manual.

Please let me know how this works out for you. You have great programs at your disposal, but you need to learn how to use them.

John

Last changed by browj2 on 10/8/2013, 8:43 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos