and iphone11

Alexander-Kofman wrote on 6/5/2021, 10:48 PM

I went to support are and service center and created a new password, for Sound Forge Audio Studio 12 the serial #confirmed the same for error message -24 as instructed by magix support , I have a Dell Inspiron153000 laptop bought within 1.5 years ago new

I got 2 softwares: newest musikmaker 21/22 with all the free stuff including soundforge and the old one that I bought before covid which has all the extras too, I just paid for musikmaker 21/22 edition on my iphone and my previous one for which I got musikmaker soundforge included

how do I get the SoundForgeto work both old and new Do I consolidate soundforge and musicmaker and other stuff or are they completely independent

can I get my money back or credit for new 21/22 software because I got all the free updates anyway

now I have to go thru registration for which I followed all the steps for SoundForge and error -24

Thanx . Alex

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 6/6/2021, 8:41 AM

@Alexander-Kofman

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

I am a little confused by your post, sorry, especially having a thread title of "and iphone 11".

Music Maker and Sound Forge are two completely different and independent programs.

Music Maker 2021 (version 29) is the first 64 bit version of the app. When you bought this you would also have got Sound Forge Audio Studio 12.6 as a free add-on. The "update" to the full version of MM 2021 is NOT free. If you now choose to uninstall that version of MM, you will lose the 64 bit version and, technically, Sound Forge Audio Studio also. You will also lose any other add-ons which came with Music Maker 2021.

Error code 24 is fully explained in this Magix support page.

I'm not at all sure that I have actually answered your questions, for which I apologise, but I suspect that English is not your native language. Feel free to post in your native language and we will use Google Translate, or similar, to enable us to help you.

Jeff
​​​​​​​Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Alexander-Kofman wrote on 6/9/2021, 3:03 PM

My Russian writing is almost zero

Alexander-Kofman wrote on 6/9/2021, 11:07 PM

I was using old version of Soundforge/acid music/acid loops

it doesn’t work for me

I know that a support ticket was created for me. When I get the new 21/22 software. I get a repeated issue

I ‘can’t use this email address and serial number - it’s been used before I have a major problem with login as described above

I only use one email the same Removed by Moderator

please explain to me the whole login procedure and how to use it repeatedly with the same info.Hello

emmrecs wrote on 6/10/2021, 4:09 AM

@Alexander-Kofman

Unfortunately, your problem is still not at all clear, sorry.

First, you should never post here any confidential, personal information, like your email address. Hence I have removed it from your post.

Please do what I suggested previously and write your post in your native language. If you do not do this, and your posts continue to be "confusing" to English speakers, it is highly unlikely anyone will be able to help you!

I know that a support ticket was created for me

If so, you should wait until you receive a reply from support before posting here again.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam