Analogue Suite registered under lost/different email.

Rod-Mielo wrote on 12/10/2021, 2:21 PM

Music Maker 2022 Premium 64 bit. Win10, etc. Trying to use the AM Suite (which MM says I have purchased in the features tab). Been unable to use and a popup says this suite has been registered under a previous email address. Option to revert to old email address still has no functionality. Unable to update to current email. Magix support says only that they can't find a purchase of this suite in my account and offer no other reasoning. And yet MM says I own it. I'm thinking possibly an upgrade offer offered to me way back when. The AM suite app asks for a P2-xxx-xxx-xxx serial number, which I remember using back when (and have of course lost), and know that MM has done away with it's current way of integrating purchases using serial numbers. Maybe I've lost the use of this suite due to some technical reason, but I'd sure like a clear explanation. Why would MM show I purchased the suite (in the features tab) if they have no record of the purchase. Somethings wanky. Any ideas?

Comments

Rod-Mielo wrote on 12/10/2021, 2:57 PM

SP. wrote on 12/10/2021, 5:02 PM

@Rod-Mielo You just enter your old e-mail address and password at https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center/ and you can look up your serial number. Reactivate it with the old e-mail address and not with your new address. You can also change the e-mail address in the account settings.

Another idea is to uninstall the suite and redownload it through the Music Maker shop and it should work in Music Maker.