Comments

SP. wrote on 2/2/2022, 3:06 AM

@JL1221 You can try to go into the program settings (gear icon in the top left) and click on the button to clean up the store. This will delete the old cache. You can also try to reset the program settings under the File > Settings menu. You can try to deactivate your firewall temporarily. Another idea is to reboot your computer. You can also try to uninstall and reinstall the program. It is also possible that this is a server error on Magix' side and you just need to wait until Magix has solved it.

If nothing of this helps you can create a ticket with technical support. You can read here how to do it https://www.magix.info/us/support/article/how-do-i-contact-technical-support--1513/

JL1221 wrote on 2/2/2022, 3:45 PM

Hi mate,

Actually a new update just came few minutes ago and the store login issue was fixed! Well done, the last thing could be to let the developer team to know that at the end of the activation I was forced to agreed to allow the company to send me emails, of course it has a disclosure about the easy way to unscribe later on.

Cheers,

John