Comments

Larry98 wrote on 7/21/2018, 2:29 PM

https://www.magix.info/de/tutorials/how-to-unlock-functions-instruments-soundpools-and-presets--1200673/

MAGIX Fan seit 2014.

Aktuelle Programme (jeweils neueste Version)
Video deluxe Premium, Video Pro X, VEGAS Pro Edit 15, Music Maker und Xara Designer Pro X.
Eine komplette Programmliste findest du in meinem Profil.

UndeadPhilosopher wrote on 7/22/2018, 12:42 AM

https://www.magix.info/de/tutorials/how-to-unlock-functions-instruments-soundpools-and-presets--1200673/

Thanks but that's not what I asked. I wrote about an inaccessible track within the song Im making that I put there by mistake and can't remove it because it limits me to 8 tracks (instruments) instead of more. The inaccessible instrument within my song is at the 9th layer and I can only interact with 8 layers. Question is how can I interact with the instrument located in the 9th layer of my song? I wish it to be removed since it does not go well with the song.

johnebaker wrote on 7/22/2018, 4:17 AM

@UndeadPhilosopher

Hi

. . . . Thanks but that's not what I asked . . . .

It may be not what you asked, however, without knowing which version of Music Maker (MMM) you are using ie Free, Plus or Premium and the version number as found under Help, About, the answer you have been given is the most likely fix for the issue you are having.

If you cannot change the number of tracks to more than 8 in the project settings or the ninth track is inaccessible then either:

1. you are using the free version of Music Maker - in which case you have to purchase the functionality to use more than 8 tracks.

2. you are using the Plus or Premium version extra features are not unlocked / installed this includes more tracks.

3. The project is corrupt

Please read this topic and put the following information in your profile signature so we do not have to ask for it: 

• Computer specification - processor make/model, graphics card or chipset make/model, audio card or chipset make/model, RAM,  hard drive configuration and sizes?
  • Windows version and is it up to date?  Press and hold down the Windows key and the R key - in the dialog that opens type in winver and press enter.
  • Software full name and version number - as found under Help, About . . .

HTH

John EB

Forum Moderator

Last changed by johnebaker on 7/22/2018, 4:17 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.