Comments

ralftaro wrote on 11/16/2018, 9:05 AM

Hi Andy,

Please see this screenshot:

You can also change the number of project tracks via the project settings screen (hotkey A).

PLEASE NOTE: If you're not seeing any of these options, and if you have no way to go beyond the 8 default tracks, you probably haven't unlocked the "More tracks & features" pack via the "More features" section of the in-app store yet. This would be necessary to use more than 8 tracks. If you have already purchased that item before, you may not be logged into the in-app store system (or at least not with the correct account). So, make sure that is the case.

Hope this helps!

Andrew-Allen wrote on 11/16/2018, 9:20 AM

Thank you for your reply I finally got it all figured out yesterday thanks again

Quesiluv wrote on 11/17/2018, 11:25 AM

I recently purchased magix music maker premium 2019 and to my surprise it is only giving me 8 tracks. Can somebody help me how to add more tracks?

I'm using windows 10 home intel(R) core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60 GHz

Installed memory (RAM) 16.0 GB

System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor.

I've been to the in app store and there is nothing like 'more features' of the app. The only thing there is the music and instruments.

Larry98 wrote on 11/17/2018, 12:16 PM

I've been to the in app store and there is nothing like 'more features' of the app. The only thing there is the music and instruments.

You have to change More Soundpools or More Instruments to More Features to see the additional features in the IAS.

emmrecs wrote on 11/17/2018, 1:17 PM

@Quesiluv

Your post to this thread is a duplicate of one you posted elsewhere. Please do not duplicate posts. Otherwise would-be responders do not know to which thread they should answer.

Normally, one of the duplicate posts would be hidden by a moderator but since @Larry98 has posted a correct answer for you here I will leave both posts visible, because you seem to have followed the link given in your other thread and continued the discussion here.

Instead I will lock your other thread.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam