Comments

craig-d wrote on 3/30/2022, 2:14 AM

Hi @Dennis-Koniak! do you get an error message or something? if so, what does the error message say, and what error code number does it give? you can always contact Magix support as well, and they'll help you get up and running.

Dennis-Koniak wrote on 3/30/2022, 4:23 AM

Thanks for responding. All it says when I enter the code is “your trial has expired”. I paid for the software. I have been trying to find a way to contact magix, but I keep ending up in circles and can’t find a link. Can you provide one?

emmrecs wrote on 3/30/2022, 5:03 AM

@Dennis-Koniak

You are sure you are entering the code for the purchased version and not for the trial version? That is certainly what the error message seems to be suggesting.

If you are sure that you are entering the correct code you need to email infoservice@magix.net, explain all the details of your problem and ask for their help.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Dennis-Koniak wrote on 3/30/2022, 6:04 AM

I nave both codes the trial and the purchased code. I’ve tried both and it tells me both are expired. I’ll contact magix. Thank you.

rraud wrote on 3/30/2022, 10:39 AM

Are you using the same email address that was used when it was initially activated/registered?
Is it listed in the Magix Service Center> My Products? If not, the email address you used when registering SF, could be different than what you use for the Magix forums

Otherwise contact Magix,
btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users community @Dennis-Koniak.