ACID PRO workspace

MZTamas wrote on 7/17/2021, 9:57 AM

Acid 10 Pro does not remember my workspace settings. More specifically, only partially remembers it. I assigned 5 tabs to one of the windows, but every time I open Acid, only 3 certain tabs appear there. Always the same tabs. In another group, only 2 tabs appear instead of 3. This has never happened before in older Acid versions. What has changed? Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

Mitch-Clemons wrote on 8/22/2021, 12:31 PM

I don’t know if these issues are related. I recently decided to show the loudness meters in each of my sessions. I have them placed in the bottom right corner of my AP10 workspace to the right of my mixer tracks. Each time I open AP I have to click on the Loudness Meter tab and then dock them back to the place I want them. Any way to save the view so I don’t have to do this every time I open AP?

Former user wrote on 8/22/2021, 2:52 PM

MZT & Mitch, you're not doing anything wrong. The program (AP10) is not real intuitive. It needs many bug fixes and feature fixes that, sadly, can only be done by the programmers at Magix. There haven't been any real updates or fixes in sometime so we are left with a program that is not up to a modern standard and have to find our own work arounds to problems that should and need to be addressed by Magix. Best of luck to you both.

soundhole-1 wrote on 8/22/2021, 4:28 PM

I can't seem to find the open last project on start-up in Preferences-General tab any more. Is it gone? I have latest version. Acid Pro 10.

Mitch-Clemons wrote on 8/22/2021, 8:13 PM

Mystery-man, thanks for the response. I thought that was going to be the answer. Docking the Loudness meters every session is not a huge deal, but if you add these types issues together they do lead to some frustration.