Acid Pro 8 stuck on vst loadup I cannot click the skip this plugin opt

Rayz-R wrote on 12/29/2021, 12:24 PM

Hi I have a plugin either one I bought that didn't load or a free one. It is stopping Acid Pro 8 from loading up , it gives me an option to skip it but I can't click it as Acid Po screen keeps flashing over it so I am stuck .I don't want to have to reload all my plugins and Acid Pro files it will take ages , how can I fix this pls . Thanks in advance.

Comments

Rayz-R wrote on 12/29/2021, 3:03 PM

Hi I just tried makes no difference , it seems to be scanning the whole c drive but crashes before it does it got to 31 % max (I think I typed C: in the scanner the other day by mistake but surely it should go through the whole thing ? Also why can't I just click the skip scan option where it says the current scan is taking a longtime ? its maddening. It says Runtime error program C:P... R6034 An application has made an attempt to run the C runtime libary incorrectly. please contact the applications support team for more information.

SP. wrote on 12/29/2021, 3:32 PM

@Rayz-R The next thing you can try is to reset the program settings.

Hold CTRL+SHIFT and double click on the ACID program icon. A small window should appear asking you to reset the program settings and to delete the cache.