ACID Pro 10 Suite Repeat register on program start.

Arthur-Pena wrote on 4/30/2021, 11:52 PM

I finally got the most recent update to ACID Pro Suite 10 but previously and still am dealing with having to register my product every time I start the program. Aside from that my layout is completely reset to place that big fat store in there (which no one asked for). Now it's crashing even more so, without allowing an error dialogue box to pop up. Furthermore when selecting an audio FX plugin from the plugin selector prompt-pop-up-box it notifies me that the vst is unsupported and will not respond or something along those lines, yet they still work. Upon selecting a new one, it also resets the parameters of every FX plugin in the chain (I saw there was a workaround, my point is to list it here to know how many people are affected, the program should work properly). I don't know what to do. This is EXTREMELY unsatisfactory, as I have had to put a ton of projects on hold for months at a time now because this software is always unstable. Is there a customer satisfactory clause somewhere that will allow me to get my money back? After years of use, I feel this product has let me down immensely time and time again.

Comments

No comments yet - be the first to write a comment...