ACID PRO 10 SUITE installation

RedrumMusic wrote on 2/20/2021, 8:06 AM

Hi everyone,

I am re-building a brand new home studio with all new equipments. I used to work with Acid Pro 7. I have always make my music with Acid Pro since version 5, because the Acid Pro environment and intuitive feeling for my workflow is what i love the most.

So i decided to upgrade with obviously Acid Pro 10 Suite.

I wanted to ask if i buy it with the actual promo that goes until february 24, is it possible that i install it not immediately? I'm asking because i have not received yet the new computer that i ordered, the constructor told me i should get early March, so almost 2 weeks later.

Also, i want to know, does Acid Pro 10 Suite can open and give me access to the previous music projects that i saved with Acid Pro 7 with the extension acd.zip ?

Comments

Peter-Elfman wrote on 2/21/2021, 3:17 AM

Hey Laidoudi.

I actually installed my copy of Acid Pro 10 nearly a year after I paid for it, so unless a moderator corrects me, I think you should be fine. When you make your initial purchase, you'll receive a unique authorization number that's basically assigned to you. You can use that on any one copy of the software at a time, but it's yours for the life of the product, as I understand it. Buy it now with the discount/sale price, get your receipt and authorization number, then download the latest build in the future when you're ready.

RedrumMusic wrote on 5/23/2021, 8:22 AM

Thank you for the reply 👌🏽