Acid Pro 10, Installed but won't open.

CubanBread wrote on 3/17/2021, 2:15 PM

Acid Pro was working fine for me up until yesterday when it failed to load.
It would pop up and start searching for plugins then it would just closeout.
I have completely uninstalled the program then reinstalled it but I'm running into the same problems, I've also tried running as an admin with no luck.

Additionally, if I try to run Music Studio, the program opens fine but if I click on a project file I get the error:

"An error occurred while loading the project file
This file appears to have been created in a newer version of ACID music studio, and is not supported by this version of ACID music Studio.
Please download and install the latest update of Acid Music Studio." 

I have uninstalled, downloaded the latest version of Music Studio, and restarted my PC several times but still receive this error when I try to open any of my project files.

Comments

Former user wrote on 3/18/2021, 12:18 AM

Hi, try uninstalling AP (again) AND cleaning out you computers register of anything to do with AP. If you've never worked with your computers registry use a program like 'Ccleaner' it's free and easy to use. Then reinstall AP. Cheers

CubanBread wrote on 3/18/2021, 11:56 AM

Thanks but no luck so far.
I've run the Ccleaner several times and have found issues specifically with Acid but even after uninstalling and "fixing" the issue I still run into the same problems on both Acid Pro and Music Studio.

CubanBread wrote on 3/18/2021, 12:07 PM

*update* Music Studio prompted me to update to the latest version, which I am fairly certain I was already running.
I updated and still run into the same problem.