ACID PRO 10 - AKAI MPK Mini keyboard

Leroy-gonzalez wrote on 2/12/2022, 9:18 PM

Does anyone know how to run the "MPC beats" software that comes with an akai keyboard in ACID? I am either looking to run the software as a VST instrument or somehow route the channels to work in ACID> I am unsure how to do this. The only thing i can do is control the midi synths within acid. Does anyone know how to make a beat sequencer like MPC beats work in ACID>?

Thanks,

Leroy G

Comments

SP. wrote on 2/13/2022, 12:41 PM

@Leroy-gonzalez It could be possible with a virtual MIDI cable like LoopMIDI or LoopBe1. Install one of them and set the ACID tracks output to LoopMIDI or LoopBe1. Then in MPC beats set LoopMIDI or LoopBe1 as the MIDI input. You can then send the Audio back to ACID with a virtual audio cable like VB-Cable. Maybe it is easier if you are using a plugin like Blue Cat's Connector to send the Audio back to ACID. Depending on the MIDI-routing capabilities of MPC Beats you could also use Connector to send MIDI from ACID to MPC Beats. But MPC Beats must be able to route MIDI from Connector to the instrument you want to play. I don't know if MPC Beats can do this.