Comments

SP. wrote on 12/25/2021, 5:20 AM

@Peter-Nelhams You just need to download the Soundpools you want to use from the Music Maker in-app-shop. If you have the loops unlimited subscription, you should do this for free.

catacosmosis wrote on 1/14/2022, 11:19 AM

I'm having the same problem and the "help" article about checking my subscription and payment information is totally useless because THERE IS NO LINK TO THAT underneath my login email in the main window like their article says there should be. I don't understand why they have to make customer support so complicated - I have searched and searched to try to reach out to someone and everything I click takes me to a page to search for another solution. I've been using computers and making music for 20+ years and this is ridiculous. I have had the same issue before and it had to do with needing to update my payment information but I can't find a single place to do that in the program or online. I don't believe that is the problem this time, as I'm still being billed monthly but since December 2021 I have not been able to access anything when I click on the downloaded "unlimited" soundpools. I get no access to the instruments within them. It literally says, "No loops available in your selection,' but it also says I am subscribed and the soundpool is absolutely "downloaded" because it's in MY LOOPS! I'm highly upset at the moment, obviously.

Edit - I know how to use Loops Unlimited, and have been using it for almost two years. So. It's NOT USER ERROR on my end.

SP. wrote on 1/14/2022, 11:43 AM

@catacosmosis

THERE IS NO LINK TO THAT underneath my login email in the main window

This can happen if your computers screen resolution is not high enough. Then you will not see the link.

catacosmosis wrote on 1/14/2022, 12:40 PM

@catacosmosis

This can happen if your computers screen resolution is not high enough. Then you will not see the link.

Not the issue - but thank you. From my previous post I have followed a link that allowed me to submit a ticket and screenshot to support. I appreciate your trying to help me...

DigitalChaos wrote on 8/5/2024, 9:30 PM

@catacosmosis

Not the issue - but thank you. From my previous post I have followed a link that allowed me to submit a ticket and screenshot to support. I appreciate your trying to help me...

Having the exact same issue. Purchased premium with UL subscription. No loops, still askin for 19.99.

emmrecs wrote on 8/6/2024, 3:46 AM

@DigitalChaos

Did you follow the advice given in a reply to your earlier post about this, here?

If you did and still cannot access Loops Unlimited you need to email infoservice@magix.net with full details of your original order and request their help in resolving this.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam