3rd party VST files are not recognized

Paul-Henderson wrote on 8/14/2022, 2:38 AM

Just installed samplitude Pro X7 And some of my VST plug-ins fail to load? they worked fine in my old Samplitude? Guitar rig 6 wont load; Kontakt wont load; Komplete Kontrol wont load. It says This plug-in is either missing on the sytem or not correctly installe, Hence it cant be activated.???. I've scanned on VST/Rewire and added the file location and nothing. I dont kmow what else to do?

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/14/2022, 2:46 AM

@Paul-Henderson Have you tried to scan the blacklisted plugins again in the VST settings of Samplitude?

Paul-Henderson wrote on 8/14/2022, 6:17 AM

Ive just reinstalled all the problem VST plugins and waiting to see if this fixes the problem. To answer your question yes i did. But still have problem. Thankyou for your help๐Ÿ‘

emmrecs wrote on 8/14/2022, 9:12 AM

@Paul-Henderson

Are you aware there is a dedicated forum for Samplitude Pro and Sequoia here?

I think you would be best served by registering at and posting your question there.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam