Как я могу сделать апгрейд моих программ, которые её поддерживают?

vlad-zeynalov wrote on 3/25/2021, 5:59 AM

Моя операционная система Windows 7.

Как я могу сделать апгрейд моих программ, которые её поддерживают?

SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12.6

12.6.0.356 (DP3)

Comments

condex wrote on 3/25/2021, 6:32 AM

Google translate:

My operating system is Windows 7. How can I upgrade my programs that support it? SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12.6 12.6.0.356 (DP3)

@vlad-zeynalov  .. It may have passed your notice, but most posts on this forum are in English or sometimes German. It would be most helpful of you when posting on this forum to use Google translate or similar to translate from your home language to English in order to avoid every person on this forum who looks at your post having to do a translation. Many will just not bother.

Windows 7 is now a very old OS and it is unrealistic to expect software developers to still cater for Windows 7 in their recent or current releases. Even Microsoft has ceased all support for Windows 7. And Windows 8.1 mainstream ended over 2 years ago and extended support (i.e. security updates) will end in January 2023.

When looking at getting a new program, it's important to look at the minimum specifications to ensure that the program is compatible with your OS. This is not to say that it won't work, but it may not work optimally.

Best solution for current day programs is to update to Windows 10.

vlad-zeynalov wrote on 3/25/2021, 7:08 AM

Thank you!