Your Update Service has expired, so you cannot activate this version

melimatelie wrote on 6/7/2021, 3:43 AM

Hi.My Update Service has expired yes, but I was still using the program, without the updates. No I updated my pc and cannot open the program. I deactivated the pc I had at my account in Magix Center, but I cannot register the new one. I don't want updates, just to open an old webpage I have... I tried to "Create activation code" from my account but get the message "Error activating. No activation could be created; please try again later." which is happening in many attempts. I also tried to registrate again the program at "Product registration" but I get "Serial number already used". You should let me use unlimited the program I own, not lock me out from opening it. Please advise

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 6/7/2021, 4:04 AM

@melimatelie

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff and the software is not ours.

I'm not sure I completely understand what you are asking but I think you have just reinstalled your version of Web Designer on an updated PC, having previously decided to allow the Update Service to lapse. Is that correct?

If so, you need to be aware that the new installation will revert to the version you originally bought, so is almost certainly missing any subsequent updates your originally received.

Since the former installation/registration is now no longer active, the first thing to try is to go your Magix account and deactivate it, thus removing it from your account listing of active products. Then try again to register/activate your new installation.

If that is not successful, even after several attempts, you will need to email infoservice@magix.net and request their assistance.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

melimatelie wrote on 6/7/2021, 4:33 AM

Yes, my Update service is finished. I deactivated from my Magix account. I reinstalled it just now and finally worked.... seems that I should have repeated those steps again. Thank you for your help. Now it opened and works fine.