Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 10 Gives an Error -1

SGTDRE wrote on 11/2/2018, 9:39 PM

I did have Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 10 installed, Registered / activated, and used as needed, over the past month or so, I could not run it all, it always popped up an error Box showing -1 and stating a reinstall or the current install was corrupted, I found a few suggestions to check on my PC and and what was suggested was check and okay. I uninstalled it and in the mean time I installed a trial of Designer Pro x9, runs fine, I then bought and installed Designer Pro X11, registered and activated, runs fine. I also have Xara Photo & Graphic Designer v12 / 365, runs fine.

But Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 10 "P2-28060-15366______________" Registration date: 23/05/2015, it always worked fine, one day it just stopped, I have reinstalled it three times now and on two different Hard Drives, yet I still get the error popup -1 and it still tries to do a file validation check but the program never runs. The error code that pops up

I have tried contacting support and I have heard nothing from them, even tried calling on the phone and the automated system keeps hanging up on me. And so here I am, seeing if maybe someone can assist me here.

My PC is is running Win7 x64, cpu: Core 2 Quad, ram: 8 Gb I have multiple HDD's GPU: Geforce GTX 680

The FAQ suggested I check the services and make sure the BITS service is running, to make sure voice recognition is turned off and do a reset on my internet options and the Certain TSL 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, options were checked as they are.

I even disabled my Firewall, Antivirus, Malwarebytes. And still no luck.

Comments

No comments yet - be the first to write a comment...