Xara Designer Pro X17

derek-cooper wrote on 12/14/2020, 9:22 AM

I made the mistake of trying to reinstall Xara Designer in order to get rid of the ridiculous massive blue and white dotted line around selections that I simply couldn't turn off. Now instead of having a functioning program to use I get a trial expired message. Now I don't seem to be able to find the product I've been using for years when I login to my account. Xara designer Pro17. Can you send me my login information and product number so I can get some work done please?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 12/14/2020, 1:14 PM

@derek-cooper

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff. Hence no-one who posts here can directly help you.

But you should be able to help yourself! Log into your Magix Account, go to My Products and you should find the installer and serial key you need.

I notice you said you can't find the product when you log into your account, but which account is this and where? If XDP is not showing on your Magix Account, is it possible you, or someone else, registered it with a different email address?

Do you still have the email you would have received when you first bought the software?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam