Xara Designer Pro X 18

Michelle-Brooks wrote on 5/29/2021, 8:24 AM

Anyone upgrade yet? Trying to ask MAGIX a simple question but there is no where to do this. So, I will ask here.

If you have this new update, does it allow for custom programming? I am a php programmer and with version 17 there is no real way to implement PHP into these pages. I had written to Xara directly since they originally had written this software to see if there was a way around this... they said it was being discussed for future releases.

This program is not real useful to me without this ability so not sure I want to spend another 99.00 if this will still not work for me.

Comments

SP. wrote on 6/2/2021, 4:13 PM

@Michelle-Brooks Most professional Xara users can be found at http://www.talkgraphics.com/

I think the best idea is to ask them.

Michelle-Brooks wrote on 6/3/2021, 6:48 AM

Thanks... I was still within my upgrade period and was able to install it. But the answer to the above is no if anyone else sees this and was wanting to know or if they are programmers thinking this will work for them. It is a nice program and will be useful for other things that I do. I REFUSE to rent software so I dropped Adobe. This is a nice replacement for indesign. ;)