Comments

emmrecs wrote on 10/5/2020, 3:32 AM

@JamesL

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

First, can you tell us the exact wording of the error messages you see? If possible, a screenshot would be especially helpful.

Second, please read this post and give us ALL the information requested there. At the moment we know nothing about your computer, other than it is a laptop and you run Win 7.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

JamesL wrote on 10/6/2020, 5:17 PM

Hi Jeff,

All fixed thanks.

My burning question is which related tutorials should I watch that are related to this software so that I can learn more about transferring from his to digital file and also video editing.

I don’t mind if the software tutorial is not exactly the same S what I have but general knowledge is what I am after here.

Thanks again.

James.

emmrecs wrote on 10/7/2020, 3:36 AM

@JamesL

Glad to hear the problem is now resolved. In case someone else finds himself in a similar situation, can you tell us how the problem was removed?

I don't believe there are any tutorials specifically for RYVT because it is not really designed to be a video editor. If some level of editing is your goal you really need to look at the tutorials for Movie Edit Pro in the Tutorials section of these forums. Whether RYVT will enable you to carry out any editing skills you learn about is debatable, I think.

Also, please don't forget my request to you to post the full specs of your system. Should you have any further questions it really helps us if you put those details in your Signature. If you click on the blue "Signature" at the end of this post you will see mine, with full details of my system. Having created your signature it will then be automatically added to any post you make.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam