Where is my order???????-Do you have non-disconnected phone#?????

Angelface wrote on 4/16/2010, 6:11 PM
I placed an order on 4/12/2010, @your magix.com website,I bought one Magix Photostory on CD & DVD Deluxe version 9,for $69.99 plus $5.00 S/H.Total $74.99,I recieved an email conformation,with my ordr number,in this order email confirmation,you indicated your address has being in Reno,Nevada,I find it a little interesting,that on 4/13/2010,you charged me an additional$2.25 for a foriegn exchange fee.I'm sorry but I thought I was ordering from your USA, Reno, Nevada location.When my order was placed, it said nothing about my retail box version,being sent from Berlin Germany,but it did clearly state Reno,Nevada.I tryed to conract you via telephone in reno nevada,every phone nember has been disconnected.I have made numerous attempts to email you,ythey so far have gone ignored.Our you even planning on shipping me the prodauct that I paid & ordered from you?Is it shipping out of a Berlin,Germany Location or a Reno, Nevada location?If you closed down your USA,Reno Nevada location,dont you think you should let your potential buyers know this.Also,if you plan on charging a currency conversion fee from US to EUROS dont you think you should also let us know this too?Why keep people in the dark?this is very leary to me,this is not a good way to do business.
right now i'm really questioning wether I got scammed..Yet you state you ahve been in business longer then 15 years,come on who doent have a business phone number or customer service if your doing legitamate business practices.If you dont contact me immediately to confirm all of this,i will have reason to believe I was scammed,I will get my money back in full.
so the ball is your court...
Sincerely,
Jacquline Z.

Comments

zukester wrote on 5/28/2010, 10:26 PM
Same here, but I ordered today via paypal. Already put in a dispute.  No indication ahead of time that this would happen. No tech support phone number is good (all disconnected), no emails back. If you used Paypal, you can reverse the charges via online disuptation.  Well reviewed product, no idea what happened to the company.
michaeltothi wrote on 9/17/2013, 8:56 AM

I have a same issiu

Paid $100 for music maker 2013 premium,and no email,no contact,no phone,nothing.

And i kept sending emails,but it looks like this is a hoax,because main time someone contacted me from Germany,and trying to help me,but no records.

I think the German company is the real,and someone faking by th us false advertisement.

The american one is located in Reno US.

The German one is in Dresden.

Ill tell them someone is using their great name to swindle money out from nonsuspecting people.