When can files be stored for Magix Music Maker???

magix99 wrote on 4/14/2009, 2:56 PM
Hi I am trying to help my friend out.  she uses magix music maker on her laptop and her hard drive is full of files for this program.  She thinks she must keep any files she wants to use with Magix Music Maker on the computer where the program is installed.

Can anybody confirm whether this is true?  Do the files used by Magix music maker have be stored on the computer, or can they be stored on an external hard drive and then somewhere in the settings the associated files can be pointing to by selecting the external hard drive?

any help or suggestions would be really appreciated. thanks a lot for your time, ;)

rich

Comments

XXMerosticXX wrote on 4/15/2009, 3:56 AM
Not quite sure whether I got you right.

She can, of course, move her own project stuff....like *.mmm datas, or exported music files....

I would never move specific files that have been installed by the program itself. Is it possible that she maybe installed the "Full" thing, which means including demo content and stuff? Maybe she should remove Music Maker and install it without the content.

I'm pretty sure that you CAN remove the content manually, too....but not by 100%....which means, I will not suggest this.