What's the difference between beatboxes in ver. MMM15 and MMM14?

musicforever wrote on 6/20/2009, 12:12 AM
I used the trial version of MMM14, and now am trying the MMM15, which is supposed to have a beatbox very different or unlike version 14.  But, I cannot locate what is specifically called a beatbox in version 15.  Is the Robota the same thing?  I am able to create many varieties of beats and sound with the Robota.  What I want to do, is discover this beatbox added feature in version 15, so that I can determine whether I want to buy 15, rather than 14.  Also, when the full versions of these programs are purchased, are the sound pools added to, so that there are many other sounds to use?

Comments

ddjddj wrote on 6/23/2009, 5:46 PM
Unfortunately you won't find any help here at all. I have been using these programs since November 08 and basically with all, there's only so far you can go with all of them. All of them have glitches. For example, if you double click on a sound object you may get the message vst plug in failed, vita. Well what exactly is this? I don't know and you can't get any help from the company either.
As you can assume, yes I have become intolerant, there is no help from the company, the only videos that they have are the basic ones with that guy with the beard just jumping around saying how great the program is. Well, if it is so great, WHY NOT EXPLAIN TO PEOPLE HOW IT FUNCTIONS? I also use cubase and quite frankly, I've spent too much time and money on this and certainly don't appreciate being their guinea pigs, for programs that are just not complete and well functioning.

Write me back if you disagree. You'll have to have proof though. Peace.