Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 1/4/2013, 1:13 PM

Hi,

Are you talking about "Blockbuster" the company or "Blockbuster" the video template?  If you are talking about the latter (and I am assuming that you are) You cannot apply a template to a segment that is 1 second or less.  Please explain in a little more detail what exactly you are trying to do.

George

manjier wrote on 1/4/2013, 2:25 PM

Hi George,

Do I need Blockbuster, the video, as part of creating a slideshow?  I am frustrated in creating slideshows using Photostory on DVD MX Deluxe.  I spent two months creating a slideshow with over 400 pictures and, ultimately, separating them into 6 shows because, obviously, it was too long.  However, then I received a message while trying to burn each of the sections that it required more than one DVD.  OK, then I started from scratch and took just the first segment of the original show that is about 40 minutes long.  I still can't burn it to a DVD, I keep getting an error message: error encoding, movie encoding failed.

gandjcarr wrote on 1/4/2013, 3:05 PM

Hi,

OK "blockbuster" the company is a video rental company, so clearly you don't need that.  Within Magix, "blockbuster" is a video template, and it sounds like you don't need or want that either.  400 pictures is a big slide show.  Have you tried saving your slide show as a video file?  Then you could bring that back in to photostory and burn it to DVD.  I am not 100% clear on what you want to do, so I am guessing a little.

George