What have they done with the ACID software?

WuebonCulon-Portu wrote on 12/22/2019, 6:34 PM

I remember when I bought the acid music version 7 license and used it without problems, I lost my license and I left the world of production, today I went back and downloaded the trial version of version 11, believing that I had lost a lot and use it ......... It is the same but only black, 64 bits and errors, errors and errors .... What have you done with the program? They are supposed to improve it not make it worse. When changing names to VST plugins, you do not change them when restarting, nor do you track colors. When I open a project there are times when the program does not feel like loading the already loaded VSTs (we have to do it again), the waveforms sometimes do not load, when rendering a project sometimes it hangs and when I open the project again It tells me that it can't find the files, blocking the file definitely. I no longer find that solidity when SONY was in charge of the program, they released an acid pro 8 and then an acid pro 9 and what improved? many realize ... I hope that ACID users do not die in their hands.

Comments

No comments yet - be the first to write a comment...