Comments

Aussie-Elly wrote on 10/17/2009, 7:31 AM
Hi

For every project you need a separate domain. With Website Maker Deluxe you get one main-domain and one sub-domain (e.g. http://your-name.magix.net/website). So you can publish 2 Websites. If you want to publish 5 projects, you will have to buy/register at least 3 further main-domains.

Regards

Aussie-Elly
Aussie-Elly wrote on 10/17/2009, 8:33 AM
Hi again

Multi project means, that you can build as many websites as you like with the website maker deluxe version.
For every project you need a new domain (you have to buy them). I am working with the German version of the Website Maker but I trust, that you could  buy additional domains as follows:
1. Login to the Website Maker (as if you wanted to edit your projects)
2. Click on "Website Maker" (on your right hand side)
3. Click on "Domain Service" (")
4. Click on "Register Domain".
There you may choose other domains - as many as you wish. But you will have to pay for every additional domain (monthly fee).
As soon as the domains are registered to your name, you will be able to publish your other projects to these new domains. However, please note that from the time of registration until it will be available it can take a while (sometimes up to 3 days). The new bought domains will be shown on your website maker platform when you click on "publish" or "publication" (I am not sure about the exact expression in the English version). Then just choose the domain name required and mark it before publishing it. Be careful not to publish it on your present domain because your first project would be overwritten.

I hope this helps... if there are still questions, please just ask.

Regards

Aussie-Elly