Comments

emmrecs wrote on 3/30/2021, 8:26 AM

@Harry-Stenvall

Google Translate:

Hey! I started editing video in 2015, now the old machine clotted and I bought a new laptop which I upgraded to Video easy Video Saver via the internet. Now I can't open my wax works to slander that they don't recognize them or the file format is wrong, what's the question?

T. Harry Stenvall

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Unfortunately, the translation of your post is not very helpful! I'm not sure what are your wax works or what is the meaning of slander in your post, sorry!

Please try and give us more precise details about the problem you are experiencing.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Tervetuloa Magix-käyttäjän käyttäjäfoorumeille.

Valitettavasti viestisi käännös ei ole kovin hyödyllinen! En ole varma, mitkä ovat vahavahvasi tai mikä merkitys kirjoituksessasi olevalle panettelulle, anteeksi!

Yritä antaa tarkempia tietoja kohtaamastasi ongelmasta.

Jeff
Foorumin moderaattori

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Harry-Stenvall wrote on 3/31/2021, 8:35 AM

Hi! 

Sorry about the last message, google translated it badly. I try again:

I started video editing in 2015. Last year I had to get a new computer and also got the new version Video easy Video Saver 7. Now I have problems with the videos I have already started. I can open my video and see the timeline but no photos are found. I get the message "file not found". Also when I try to open my photos from the file, I get the message "can't read the file". Can you help me? What can I do?

T. Harry Stenvall

Harry-Stenvall wrote on 4/4/2021, 11:29 AM

Hello again! Sorry about the messages, the problem is now solved. I figured out the problem and can continue editing my video.

All the best,

Harry Stenvall