Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/6/2020, 1:37 PM

@tj1

Welcome to the Magix forums.

Help anyone?

Quite possibly, but only if you give us a lot more detail about your computer. This post will show what we need to know; please ensure you include information on everything listed in that post.

Thank you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

tj1 wrote on 4/16/2020, 12:03 PM

processor:intel core i5-6400 2,70GHz

graphics card : nvidia geforce gtx 1060

audio card: Motherboard ASUS H11OM-D

RAM: 8,00 GT

Windows 10 pro

version:1909.

After recording the video for a few minutes, the text "computer is overloaded" will appear. I dropped the recording quality and the same problem will continue and other USB devices from the computer. The video format was WMW. Anyone help?

emmrecs wrote on 4/16/2020, 1:43 PM

@tj1

Thanks for the additional information. One thing you haven't told us is the size of your hard disc(s), the type they are and how much free space they have.

It is possible your drive(s) and CPU cannot handle the amount of data that is required to be handled. I assume your comment about other USB devices from the computer means you have unplugged any other USB devices in order to try and resolve the problem? That is not a bad idea, but I would doubt very much whether those devices would be creating your problem.

One possible bottleneck: your amount of RAM is the absolute minimum I would consider using for any video work. Is it possible to add extra to your computer, to increase it to, say, 16GB? However, I notice you don't say whether your Win 10 is 32 bit, or 64 bit. There is no point in adding more RAM if your OS is 32 bit.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam