vegas for MAC OS

Sergey-Melekhov wrote on 6/5/2023, 3:54 AM

dear developers. I think thousands of people have asked and written about the opportunity to work for MAC OS.

Maybe it's time? Give some answer about plans. Today, a lot of people have switched to a MacBook and a lot of people are abandoning Vegas. You just don't give an alternative. I've been using Vegas for 7 years and will soon switch to a MacBook too. It is faster and more mobile. And I would not want to lose this program.

You probably know that the project cannot be integrated with any other program. I have never had it successful.

If you are not ready to make a full-fledged product for a macbook. Then maybe you will make mini programs at least for sorting frames. With the subsequent transition to the full version. to continue.

Please provide your answer on this.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 6/5/2023, 6:27 AM

@Sergey-Melekhov

You were previously advised here that these are NOT the forums for Magix Vegas products.

Please read this pinned post and follow the advice given there.

This thread will be closed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam