Comments

emmrecs wrote on 10/29/2018, 4:45 AM

Based on the rather limited amount of information you've supplied, I assume that you are attempting to upload a slideshow to Facebook using the Share menu, but the upload is failing. Is that correct? If so, is there any detail in the error message to indicate why?

I do use Photostory Deluxe but not Facebook so I have no experience of trying this, but it is entirely possible that FB has made changes to its requirements of uploaded files, which are not currently available directly from within PS. BTW, which exact version of PS are you running? The current latest one is 18.1.1.53.

To resolve the problem you need to first discover exactly what FB sets as the requirements for uploaded video files and then check the Export options in PS to see how you can exactly match those requirements. You will then export a file of your project which you should be able to manually upload to FB. (With any of these "Share" options, it is almost always best practice to manually upload the files rather than trusting the in-built process because hosting sites often do change their requirements.)

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

czechwarmblood wrote on 10/29/2018, 5:05 AM

Many thanks for your reply. PS version is 18.1.1.53 (UDP3). Only error message I get is as follows -

An error occurred while uploading. Please try again later.

I'll look for the FB requirements and look to see if I can manually upload.

Regards