Timing control for both photos and background musics

sohseahher99 wrote on 1/8/2012, 5:35 PM

Dear Technical Dept,

A good day to you!

I face the problem is :

When I can standardise the timing for my slideshow for photo and background music from the starting to the end?!! I needs it to be equal all the same time. How to do it?!!

Thank you for your kindly reply!

Warmest Regards,

Soh Seah Her

Comments

Surefoot wrote on 1/9/2012, 8:06 PM

Hi,

I'm not a techy just a member. I designed a DVD using the beats per minute. This can be seen on your sound wave of your audio track. I estimated the beats and regulated the slide intervals accordingly. I can;t recall a beat selector, used for this purpose. I thought there was one but can't say for sure. It was a while back that I used the slide show maker.  Regardless,check the beats and adjust all from there. There maybe so many beats in a bar and one photo to so many bars. Adjust all slides to fit the bars this should be evident as to where to stop and start. From your calculation adjust the slide,enter the fades and watch. It maybe that the instant slideshows do this, I'm sure.  Well good luck.   ps--sure is quiet around these forums.  I put a picture up and got no responses.

Last changed by Surefoot on 1/9/2012, 8:06 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

I'm presently working on a DVD, trying to clean sound from nature recordings I've made. Wow, what a long study. Tutorials are hard to find. I also do may forms of visual arts, carving ,photography, etc. I sure could use some help using music studio 14, not to forget all the batch filing difficulties with photos.

I've taken mostly bird photos so far this summer. I will concentrate on mostly nature and possibly some scenics to add to my DVD,later this fall.(2012 july)