The problem with changing the name off the film in the menu on your

sicreetservis1410 wrote on 6/14/2012, 8:43 PM

Hi I have a problem Well the software Video Deluxe 18 Plus by MAGIX and I can not cope with the change of names in the menu on your own.
Title yes we could easily change, however, I mean specifically to rename Start Button type film, etc.
I would be grateful for the help, although the program has a Polish interface somehow I can not deal with in order to solve the problem yourself pink.
So please help the honorable stronce Modelatorów and Corner, maybe some of you are working on the program and knows how to tackle the problem and solve it.
Regards and look forward to quick response from you.
Sorry if some words are translated wrong but I do not know enough English perfectly so I use the translator on the internet. Here I attach the link as it looks in the picture

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/problemzzamiannazwy.jpg/

I want to change the image name

film starter
óffnen capital

on its own and just do not know how to do this.

Parameters of a computer and are to be installed in this program are:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
AMD Phenom II X4 940 Black Edition
Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H 1.1
Gigabyte GTX 470 1280MB/320Bit
Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatality Pro
Kingston 1066MHz 2x2GB + 2x1GB Geil Ultra DDR2 800MHz Dual
Samsung 1TB 32MB
DVD: LG
Chieftec: CFT-850G-DF

Comments

cpc000cpc wrote on 6/16/2012, 8:12 AM

sicreetservis1410,

Sorry I don't have 'Movies on DVD', but other Magix video editors like 'Movie Edit Pro' have two mode of operation when preparing DVD menus -- 'Preview' and 'Edit'.

When in 'Edit' mode you double click on different parts to bring up a window where can make changes to the text, font, size and colors etc. I'd assume your program would have much the same.

Regards,

Carl

sicreetservis1410 wrote on 8/2/2012, 9:52 PM

Hello thanks for the answer see if pass the exam with me.