Static sound in rendered file when using 32-bit VSTs in ACID 8 & 9x64

barjack99 wrote on 7/21/2019, 7:27 AM

Hi,

I've been having an issue where use of 32-bit VST plugins in ACID Pro 8 x64 (ver. 8.0.8 build 29) and ACID Pro 9 x64 (ver. 9.0.1 build 24) have been introducing a static/clipping noise when the tracks are rendered to any audio file type. This is happening for both free and purchased plugins and wasn't happening two weeks ago.

I'm using a PC with an AMD Ryzen 7 1700 eight core processor at 3 GHz with 16 GB of RAM on Windows 10 Pro x64.

Could someone at Magix please advise if this is a known issue and when it will be resolved? Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Joe

Comments

Former user wrote on 7/21/2019, 9:35 AM

I've had the same problem with 32bit plugins. VST loading and usage is still a major problem with this program. Until Magix deals with these issue you may have to forego the use of 32bit plugins. Sorry to say I had to stop using my 32bit Lexicon reverb plugins. I've also had issues with opening a project and having all the VSTs replaced with their 32bit versions. Until they get it right Best of luck.

emmrecs wrote on 7/21/2019, 10:08 AM

@barjack99

Welcome to the Magix forums.

Could someone at Magix please advise if this is a known issue and when it will be resolved

You need to be aware that these are user-to-user forums, not a contact for Magix support or Magix staff. Staff members do occasionally post here but I think your issue should be raised via a Support ticket. Just click the Contact button on the footer of every forum page and follow the instructions.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam