sound no picture

Keith-Sanders wrote on 5/26/2020, 7:53 AM

Hi, Can any one help.

I am trying to upload my video tapes, but when I try I only get sound , but no picture.

I am using "Magix Rescue your video tapes ! New version

I am using Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 Ram is 4.00 GB System is 64 bit

intel core i5-4460s  Ghz

I am trying to upload pre-recorded vhs , and I do not see the video in the capture window

I am using the Magix plug in and three coloured leads

Comments

Ad-Jonker wrote on 5/26/2020, 8:07 AM

Hi. I had the same earlier only to find out I used the wrong TV-format. If for instance the tape is in the NTSC format and you program is set for PAL you will get the sound but not the picture. Please check first.

Ad-Jonker wrote on 5/26/2020, 8:11 AM

When you start the program you get the welcome screen. Just select Create new video project and OK on the proposed project name. The you can close the screen. Then click files > Settings > Program... and check which system is chosen. If it is the wrong one just click on the correct one and OK.

emmrecs wrote on 5/26/2020, 9:15 AM

@Keith-Sanders

Your question is a duplicate of a post you created here. Please do not create duplicate posts but rather respond to the questions you were asked in your other thread. Then continue the discussion there.

This thread will now be closed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam