Comments

john-auvil wrote on 6/9/2011, 9:59 AM

I think you can do something but is there some part of the audio that you need to keep?

If so, you would have to have the original project.

If you only have the finished slideshow, I can show you how to eliminate the audio track, but I cannot show you how to separate the audio you want from the audio you do not want.

With that said open the PhotoStory 9 on CD & DVD and load your slideshow... It should look something like the following.

Now, in the illustration above, I put a red box around the volume handle of the audio track, you could use this to lower the audio of that track so there would be no sound. If you wanted to add a different sound then you could add it below on the forth track that I labelled.

Once you have done this, you can burn or export the file again.

I hope that this helps.

Mundo wrote on 6/9/2011, 10:26 AM

Thanks I will try that...I've been playing with the program for that last two or three days now...it's fun, but when you don't quite know what you're doing you tend to mess up things now and then...I"ve had a few crashes already. The last one I had to uninstall the program and reinstall it again, cause I couldn't get it to work...but the good thing is that I got the disk...

So back to playing ...thanks.

john-auvil wrote on 6/10/2011, 11:01 AM

Feel free to ask any questions here on PhotoStory.

I use that program, near daily for bisness purposes, it's really a powerful tool, and I think other would agree.