Simplitec Failure

alistair-b wrote on 5/16/2020, 7:53 AM

I have had no reply to my email (Removed by Moderator) to Simplitec of the 6th April as follows. I would be grateful for a response. Thank you Alistair Black

Dear Sirs,

I would be grateful if you could get me up and running again. Last year my computer crashed and I have purchased a new one. 

I now see my subscription to Simplitec has continued as I paid you from PayPal £20 on the 2nd March.

I only have the following serial number but it is not accepted. 

Removed by Moderator

Windows 10 Dell Inspiron 15 7000

Could you please assist me or update my serial number. Many thanks for your help.

Alistair Black

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/16/2020, 8:32 AM

@alistair-b

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums. They are NOT a contact for Magix Support. Hence I have removed from your post all personal and private data which should never be posted to a public forum, like this one.

Did you buy this software from Magix? I seem to remember it being offered as an "add-on" to purchases made some time ago. I also note that the Simplitec website Support link leads back to this forum! (Not helpful!)

You could try contacting Magix Customer Service via the Support button in the header of any forum page or via this page. I presume you do have a Magix account?

It would also seem you are not the only user to be confronted with this problem, as in this thread.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

alistair-b wrote on 5/16/2020, 9:28 AM

@alistair-b

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums. They are NOT a contact for Magix Support. Hence I have removed from your post all personal and private data which should never be posted to a public forum, like this one.

Did you buy this software from Magix? I seem to remember it being offered as an "add-on" to purchases made some time ago. I also note that the Simplitec website Support link leads back to this forum! (Not helpful!)

You could try contacting Magix Customer Service via the Support button in the header of any forum page or via this page. I presume you do have a Magix account?

It would also seem you are not the only user to be confronted with this problem, as in this thread.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Jeff, Many thanks Glad you were alert!!!