Comments

SP. wrote on 4/22/2023, 7:05 PM

@Steve_D But you can hear the audio track during playback? Can you upload a screenshot of the Mixer window of your project? You can upload an image file with the blue arrow icon above the response text box.

Steve_D wrote on 4/24/2023, 11:38 PM

@Steve_D But you can hear the audio track during playback? Can you upload a screenshot of the Mixer window of your project? You can upload an image file with the blue arrow icon above the response text box.

Thank you for your reply. When I play back in the software, I can hear the audio track along with the four midi tracks. However, after I export the song, I can only hear the midi files in the song. The audio track is on track 5 and it is a guitar track.

Steve_D wrote on 4/25/2023, 12:27 AM

Following is a snap shot of the actual mixer:

SP. wrote on 4/25/2023, 1:50 AM

@Steve_D Thank you. As I can see in the mixer screenshot, track 5 (Guitar) is routed directly to your output (1+2) and not to the master track (StMast).

Steve_D wrote on 4/25/2023, 11:20 AM

@Steve_D Thank you. As I can see in the mixer screenshot, track 5 (Guitar) is routed directly to your output (1+2) and not to the master track (StMast).

That solved the problem! :) Thanks again for taking the time to help. I really appreciate it.