Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 12/20/2012, 2:30 PM

Hi,

You have posted in German (I think) on the English forum.  Please translate if you want anyone here to answer as while we can use one of the web translators, I really don't have time to translate your question into something that I understand, then back to something that you may understand.

George

valentinhuwer wrote on 12/21/2012, 11:16 AM

Thank you, i really didnt notice that this forum is in english Oo

Im active for years now, and it never happened that i posted anything on the english part of the forum... but anyway, my question is: is it possible to embedd a webshop and a bulletin board into my website (magix web designer)

thank you for answering the question :)

gandjcarr wrote on 12/21/2012, 11:53 AM

Hi,

Yes you can add "store" to the site using Webdesigner as well as a blog, using the page and layer gallery.  The level of sophistication is kind of limited because you do not have direct access to the HTML code, but that is the price you pay for not having to learn code.  Using the "widgets" you can imbed links to paypal or other payment forms as well reply or comment forms etc.  This is a great program if you don't want to be bothered learning html (which I don't) and creating pretty good web sites.

Good Luck

George