Comments

nietvelt wrote on 5/20/2010, 3:54 PM
One way to do this is to go to the "Effects" tool in the tool bar, then select "Color Filter", and then select "Dye".  You can fool around with recoloring your picture with sepia-like brown choices until you get the look you want.
nietvelt wrote on 5/20/2010, 3:56 PM
Sorry - meant to mention that you would do this from the Magix Xtreme Photo Designer tool which you can launch from within the Photostory when you ask to edit the photo.

Also to make a photo black and white, launch Photo Designer, then go to "Effects", "Color Filter" and then select "Hue/Saturation/Brightness".  This allows you to remove the color by moving the bars around for each of those elements.
clement5 wrote on 12/29/2018, 9:08 AM

This problem appeared out of the blue with me. All videos had been turned to sepia. Since it was not specific to the individual projects, it was an overall program setting. The solution was to:

File / Settings/ Reset Program Settings to defaults

It fixed the problem without disturbing the individual projects. Since I have MEP 2017, I apparently do not have the controls to set the sepia toning. They make one version and just unlick features, which means that a feature can become enabled by accident, and then can not be reset.

emmrecs wrote on 12/29/2018, 10:42 AM

@clement5

Did you notice you had posted to a thread which is nearly 9 years old and about a very old version of Photo and Graphic Designer so nothing to do with MEP?

Please do not resurrect such old threads, especially with information that is based on your experiences with a different program to the one the OP was asking for help with.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam