Second PC installation

Beverly-Taylor wrote on 4/10/2021, 6:43 PM

I originally installed this on my touchscreen laptop. I have gotten my desk top back and would like to use the Magix Video Easy 6 on it also. I'm using an HP All-In-One with Windows 8.1

As I'm the only user, am I able to download it again onto my desktop? If not, is there a second license purchase option?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/11/2021, 3:29 AM

@Beverly-Taylor

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Assuming you registered the app when you originally installed it on your laptop, if you go to your Magix account, log in, go to My Products and find the listing for Video Easy. The installer and any needed activation/serial key should be shown there. Simply download the installer to your desktop and install the app; there should be no need to buy a second licence.

Are you going to continue using the app on your laptop as well as your desktop? If so, that should be no problem. If not, whilst in your account you could deactivate the installation on your laptop, if you wish, thus making another installation/activation a possibility on a different computer, if you wished to do this.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam