[Release] The new Video Pro X is here!

Comments

Kathy-Wolfe wrote on 10/1/2018, 1:30 PM

Right now you are all the smartest people on the planet! I have a problem, Can you send me an e-mail for tech support. I have a login problem. The system timed out as I was putting in my info. and asked me to do it again then it said my e-mail was already used. Too crazy. How do I contact these people with out making an international call.

my e-mail is deleted by Moderator, in order to hide private details

emmrecs wrote on 10/1/2018, 1:55 PM

@Kathy-Wolfe

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

Please be aware this is a public forum, not a direct contact with Magix Support. Hence, you should never post your personal email address here unless you want to risk being spammed by any bot which harvests it!

One contact page for Magix Customer and Technical Support is here. If you are not in the UK, you should be able to substitute "us" for "gb" in that address.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam