Reinstall Web Designer 12

PointyHairedBoss wrote on 6/4/2021, 9:00 AM

This post is a big thank you to Magix / Xara for making it easy to for me to reinstall an older version of Web Designer following a crash on my Win 7 computer & reinstall of all my software. I was only able to reinstall the patches up to May 2018, understandable since support for this product ended at that time however I still have a useable software product. I will support your company in the future.
Unlike those - descriptive non complimentary adjectives removed by Moderator - at Adobe who refused to reactivate my version 8 of Acrobat, a stand alone (non-subscription) product which had been legally purchased & registered.

Comments

PointyHairedBoss wrote on 6/4/2021, 8:38 PM

Sorry.

But for those who have dealt with Adobe you can probably figure out what the descriptive non complimentary adjectives removed by Moderator might be.

emmrecs wrote on 6/5/2021, 5:53 AM

@PointyHairedBoss

Indeed we can and, as a Moderator, I can actually see your words (not that I want to). But you need to remember the Community rules (specifically #1) which you agreed to when you joined here.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam