Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/25/2021, 8:05 AM

@heudides-francisco

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

If you are genuinely asking for help with a registration problem you really do need to give we fellow-users a lot more detail.

At the moment we don't even know what program you are trying to register! Please tell us that, including its exact version if you know it, along with some information about your computer and the exact wording of any error message you see when the process fails.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Arnold-Murray wrote on 5/14/2021, 10:56 PM

I have the same problem. I have contacted Magix tech support 3 times since April 22 as to the bug and have not received any response to their defective SpectraLayer Pro 2.1.32 software. I reinstalled on a newly built PC and when I open the program it states that "Registration requires elevated privileges". OKAY, that is not a problem. It then proceeds to an activation screen and upon entering the required info and pressing the PROCEED button, it does nothing but goes to the top of the activation screen.

emmrecs wrote on 5/15/2021, 3:50 AM

@Arnold-Murray

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff.

I am not sure that you do have the same problem as the OP. However, are you aware that Spectralayers is now a Steinberg product? You should contact Steinberg Support to help you resolve this question.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam