Purchased Vita Instrument No Access Though

Oak wrote on 1/18/2019, 11:43 AM

I'm extremely put off by this. I purchased a world flute Vita instrument add-on from Producer Planet for use with my Acid Pro 365. It cost me $45, When i attempt to use it in Acid Pro it takes me to another screen that states i need to spend more money in order to activate the darn thing!
First off am i missing something? Is there another way to access this without spending more money?

Second, when i look into contacting Magix it says my product is to old to put in a support ticket (i only purchased my subscription last week!), it says i need to spend $14 to get support for an issue???

What the heck?!

Comments

Will-Kenworthy wrote on 1/21/2019, 1:34 PM

A little more info please ....

What version of ACID? Is it Pro or Music Studio? What version of Windows are you using. I've not bought a plugin from Producer Planet but I have plenty of Vita instruments. They should be installed in your Public Documents Folder ....

Will

Oak wrote on 1/22/2019, 9:58 AM

Acid Pro 8 365. Windows 10. I paid $45 for the Vita instruments. When i attempt to use it with Acid Pro it tells me i need to pay $40 more to activate it. I sincerely hope im just doing something wrong in order to use it.

browj2 wrote on 1/22/2019, 10:19 AM

Did you not get an Activation Code with the purchase?

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Oak wrote on 1/22/2019, 11:29 AM

Nope, this is all the email sent to me contained. I covered up the order # in the pic and my name.

Oak wrote on 1/24/2019, 9:13 AM

Also here is what pops up after the activation page. There was no mention of having to pay extra money to activate it in order to use. The invoice says (unlimited commercial use).

There must be some way to access the instruments that i do not know about, they cant be so greasy that they want me to pay more money, can they??

browj2 wrote on 1/24/2019, 11:24 AM

Hi,

Check your spam/junk box. There should be an email with an activation code. Failing that, log in to your account on ProducerPlanet, go to My Products and look to see if the instrument is there along with the activation code.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Oak wrote on 1/24/2019, 11:53 AM

Thanks for the suggestions. I did check my junk folder right after purchasing in the hopes that it was indeed there but nope. I also just tried the producer planet option as i hadn't done that yet. It only shows my acid pro 8 365 purchase and nothing about the instruments. So neither has worked.

I should also mention i also purchased a Loop package from producer planet which did all download fine and i was able to access everything with that within Acid Pro 8.

It's these Vita world flutes that i have received nothing as far as an activation code. All i got was an invoice saying i was charged $45 and a order # which does not work as a serial # when i try to activate. I posted the pic to that invoice above.

Also, they have responded to my email but they send stuff like this which is totally false as i am not able to access the instruments without paying more money for an activation code!

vokulsky1 wrote on 1/24/2019, 1:45 PM

I have asked many times, but nobody has been able to help me, or he did not want to. Support is not answering. Chance again:
1. Right click on Clip Properties and ... nothing happens, it does not open to me.
2. Create a midi midrange and right click on Clip Properties and ... nothing happens, so the Midi keyboard does not open
3. I can not download new instruments from the library. I click (photo123456) and I see the Producer Planet-Music-Additional Instruments window and nothing.

Someone will explain to me what's going on and how to fix it?

browj2 wrote on 1/24/2019, 2:22 PM

@Oak

It looks like you sent an email instead of raising a ticket with Magix. A ticket is the best way to go as you get a ticket number.

In any event, I suggest that you reply to the email and explain that you did not purchase a Soundpool, you purchased an Instrument from Producer Planet to be used with ACID. In order to use it with ACID, you need an Activation code and none was supplied. Please supply the Activation code. Add in a copy of the invoice and your screen shot showing that you need an activation code. Add - "If you do not know what an Instrument is, please forward this to someone who does."

Failing that, raise a ticket through Magix Support on the Magix.com site.

Good luck!

John CB

John C.B.

Oak wrote on 1/24/2019, 4:49 PM

@Oak

It looks like you sent an email instead of raising a ticket with Magix. A ticket is the best way to go as you get a ticket number.

In any event, I suggest that you reply to the email and explain that you did not purchase a Soundpool, you purchased an Instrument from Producer Planet to be used with ACID. In order to use it with ACID, you need an Activation code and none was supplied. Please supply the Activation code. Add in a copy of the invoice and your screen shot showing that you need an activation code. Add - "If you do not know what an Instrument is, please forward this to someone who does."

Failing that, raise a ticket through Magix Support on the Magix.com site.

Good luck!

John CB

Haha, that's what maybe upsets me the most. When i tried to submit a ticket it says i have to pay $14 dollars!!! I've never seen anything like that before in my life. I'm insanely not impressed with Magix.

As my first post stated when i sent the support ticket in it says my purchase wasnt new enough even though i just bought it last week.

emmrecs wrote on 1/25/2019, 4:09 AM

@Oak

I understand your "annoyance"!!

Where (which address) did you send your email to? Have you tried shop@magix.net, including all the details that @browj2 suggested to include? That is the specific address which is supposed to be concerned with issues to do with initial purchases.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Graham-Hawker wrote on 1/26/2019, 9:03 AM

Haha, that's what maybe upsets me the most. When i tried to submit a ticket it says i have to pay $14 dollars!!! I've never seen anything like that before in my life. I'm insanely not impressed with Magix.

As my first post stated when i sent the support ticket in it says my purchase wasnt new enough even though i just bought it last week.

I had this problem with a different program. I had to make sure I was completely logged out from the Magix website. When I logged backed in I could get support and the "product too old" message was no longer present.

Larry98 wrote on 1/26/2019, 11:26 AM

Where did you exactly bought the instrument? I can not find the instrument on producerplanet.com itself.

MAGIX Fan seit 2014.

Aktuelle Programme (jeweils neueste Version)
Video deluxe Premium, Video Pro X, VEGAS Pro Edit 15, Music Maker und Xara Designer Pro X.
Eine komplette Programmliste findest du in meinem Profil.

Oak wrote on 1/26/2019, 12:10 PM

I'm happy to report that through email someone from Magix sent me a code to activate the instruments.

It took about 10 emails back and forth with them but I am now able to use the instruments.

Thanks to all who replied.