Comments

SP. wrote on 4/1/2023, 6:45 AM

@Alexander-Angeles Is it already installed or does the download not work? In that case you can temporarily disable your firewall or Windows Defender. Or you need to add an exception rule in your firewall settings.

Alexander-Angeles wrote on 4/1/2023, 9:10 AM

the download completed. when i first clicked on the acid pro icon on my desktop i clicked to activate with serial number. i put in my serial number and email address and then clicked activate & register immediately online which registered my product but that is all the program never opened. when i click on the acid pro icon now the program doesn't open. all I see is where i can put in the serial number and email address. how do I get the program to open after I registered the product?

SP. wrote on 4/1/2023, 9:57 AM

@Alexander-Angeles After you clicked on activate and register immediately online there should be a short waiting time (only some seconds) and then there should be the typical Windows UAC pop-up asking you if you want to allow changes to be made to your computer system. If this pop-up doesn't appear it might be that your security settings are blocking the registration process for some reason.

Does it make a difference if you run ACID as administrator by right clicking on the program icon?

You can also try to reset the program settings by holding CTRL and SHIFT and double clicking on the program icon to open ACID. Keep holding CTRL and SHIFT until a small window appears that will ask you if you want to reset the program settings.