Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/20/2021, 1:19 PM

@Svein-Simonsen

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

To change the email address registered on your Magix Account go to your account page, log in (clearly using the old email) go to User Data. Towards the bottom of the page that opens click on "Change Details". Make sure you save the changes.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Svein-Simonsen wrote on 1/20/2021, 1:40 PM

I don't have have the password for login with my old email. The mailsupplier does not exist anymore, so I can't be sent a new password.

Svein-Simonsen wrote on 1/20/2021, 1:43 PM

When I shall burn my video to DVD, the message says that the serialnumber is registred on another email, on the MPEG2 activation

emmrecs wrote on 1/20/2021, 1:47 PM

@Svein-Simonsen

So, the problem you have is two-fold, if I've understood your latest post. Not just that your email address has changed but that you have forgotten your password for your Magix login!

In the circumstances, I think your only solution is to email infoservice@magix.net, explain the problem, giving both your old and current email addresses, and asking for their help. Hopefully, they will be able to resolve the problem for you but, given that all Magix employees are currently working from home, you may not receive a reply for some days.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam