Comments

emmrecs wrote on 10/20/2018, 5:50 AM

@blsup

Welcome to the Magix forums.

Exactly which version of Photostory do you have? This should not make any difference but it would be helpful to know.

The "loss" of the preview/monitor screen is not one I've ever heard of before! Are you saying that if you open PS in Timeline View you don't see the following:

with the proview screen clearly in the top left corner? If not, can you post a similar screenshot of what you actually do see?

In other Magix programs there is the facility to reset to the default Windows layout, often by pressing f9, but I don't see that option in PS.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

blsup wrote on 10/20/2018, 11:50 AM

I have got it back by reset program to original settings. Does not make sense because I not changed any settings. Did change view to tile view to change photo sequences. It vanished when I went back to the normal view.