Online Content Catalogue - unable to access Google Forms

KevinR wrote on 1/19/2020, 10:33 AM

Version: Web Designer Premium V16 - updated today.

I selected the Google Forms from the Online Content Catalogue menu, input valid email and password and get the following error:

Couldn't sign you in

xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

This browser or app may not be secure. Learn more

Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can refresh your screen and try again to sign in.

Refresh had no effect. The software is picking up 'Explorer' and I checked that Java was enabled.

Is this a known issue ?

Is there any way I can get it to use 'Chrome' or 'Edge ?

If I sign into Google separately using 'Explorer' Google accepts the login.

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 1/20/2020, 5:47 AM

@KevinR

Hi

I would suggest you raise a ticket with Magix Support regarding the issue.

There appears to be a common issue connecting to Google and Youtube from within various programs.

To contact support is now a bit of a convoluted process:

1. click the Additional offers button in the footer of any forum page
  2. scroll to the bottom of the page which opens, the links for Support will appear on the left
  3. click Technical Support
  4. scroll to the bottom and select Visit personal service area in the Making Support Requests section
  5. log in and then select Do you wish to contact Technical Support
  6. fill out the support forms

HTH

John EB

Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

KevinR wrote on 1/20/2020, 6:26 AM

Thanks John - I have raised a support request.