Comments

Douglas_W wrote on 12/16/2020, 4:45 PM

While I cannot answer for every computer/opsys/version etc., this is how it works with my particular situation (US-EN, Win10 Pro):

1. Use the MAGIX downloader file (it will have "dlm" in the file name). Download it and run it (with admin privileges). This will be provided when you request a particular download in the support area once you log in to your MAGIX account.

2. When you run this downloader file, your full EXE installer files will then be saved to your computer during its install process. In my case they are saved to the following folder path: <youruserdocumentspath>\MAGIX Downloads\Installationsmanager

3. Look there for the full EXE installer files once you have completed everything.

This is how it works for me... but if this isn't the case for you I cannot assist further. BTW If you DL additional addins for your MAGIX apps, the installers for those may be found in the parent folder

<youruserdocumentspath>\MAGIX Downloads\

This all assumes that you have a valid login account with MAGIX, and that you have registered your purchased MAGIX apps with them! If MAGIX doesn't know that you own one of their applications, then you can't get to them.

I hope this helps you and others! Be safe and well!

emmrecs wrote on 1/9/2021, 9:42 AM

@Craaaaaig

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Your question is about Xara Designer Pro, but posted to a thread about Photo Manager Deluxe! Hence, I have hidden your post.

Please do not hijack another user's thread but rather start a new thread with your question in the correct product area of the forum.

Thank you.

This thread will be closed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam